Enjoy an exclusive experience
Live a unique experience in the hearth of Pavia,
Treat yourself and book your stay at Arnaboldi Palace.
Spend an exclusive and relaxing weekend in a beautiful town, just half an hour away from Milan.
Booking one of our suites, you will spend a night in a wonderful historical palace, surrounded by its
Sophisticated atmosphere and original pieces of art.
DISCOVER OUR EXCLUSIVE GIFT PACKAGES
ARNABOLDI PALACE is located on the noble floor of a historic building
from the end of the 19th century.
Bernardo Arnaboldi Gazzaniga rises around an octagonal square surmounted by a spectacular dome in glass and cast iron. At the time of its construction, the design was futuristic and surprising, inspired by the recently completed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan.
ARNABOLDI PALACE is in the historic center of Pavia, the true heart of the city, a quiet and charming area, a short distance from all places of interest in the city and from shops and restaurants.
The rooms and suites are spacious and welcoming: each is furnished with authentic antiques, personalized with precious elements, equipped with every comfort: desk, wireless Internet connection, air conditioning, minibar and satellite TV.
The immense party hall, with its original crystal chandelier, has surprising volumes: the ceiling decorated with precious period stuccos is over 10 meters high.
ARNABOLDI PALACE is the perfect location for all special occasions and unforgettable stays.
An oasis of peace where history and culture meet luxury and elegance
VISIT PAVIA AND DISCOVER
A WHOLE WORLD
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Laura Panigada’s holistic approach to massages and beauty treatments
- Slimming week. In collaboration with Riso Scotti Dietidea our customers can follow a diet and lose up to 5kg a week in a totally safe way
- Personalized trainings and exercises in the affiliated gyms or in the Chamber with the Personal Trainer and the Fit Bench
- Dermatological care and cosmetic surgery. In Pavia the advice of the best specialists
HISTORY & CULTURE
- The Visconti Castle
- The Romanesque Churches
- The University with its library, colleges
- Pavia city of science, Kosmos: the new natural history museum
- A painter’s atelier: Gigi Viciani
- The Fraschini Theater
- Personalized itineraries even at night
SPORTS & NATURE
- We offer our guests a Personal Trainer graduated in physical education with a master’s degree in posturology
- Swimming and Aqua Gym thanks to our swimming instructor and the agreement with Campus Aquae
- Experience the Ticino, the blue river: on the typical boat, in a canoe and in a dinghy. Rafting is also possible
- Vespa and Bike Tours in the Oltrepò hills
- Horse riding
- Trekking along the Ticino and the Oltrepò
- Lunches and Dinners in different restaurants: choose between an exclusive selection, from the Michelin-starred restaurant to the traditional tavern
- Aperitif in Oltrepò
- Wine Tours
- Tastings of typical products and wines from the Oltrepò
- Journey into the world of Rice
MUSIC & SOUL
- Yoga courses and sessions
- Musical evenings and afternoons: piano and harp (lessons also available)
- Pavia, crossroads of the Via Francigena and the religious paths
- Dense program of religious concerts inside churches
- Meetings with the monks of the Certosa and other monasteries
- Open meetings and debates with psychiatrists, psychologists and psychotherapists on topics of general interest (dreams, fears, relationships, health, etc.)
- Shopping Tour in the famous ‘Quadrilatero della Moda’ in Milan
- Shopping Tour Outlet (Serravalle Designer Outlet, Vicolungo, Fidenza Village, Fox Town Mendrisio, etc.)
- Shopping Tour Lugano (CH)
- Salone del Mobile & Fuori Salone (Milan)
- Shopping Antiques
DAILY TOURS – fabolous trips outside PAVIA
- Ski Resorts
- 24 hour reception service
- Rich buffet breakfast
- Air-conditioned room in summer and autonomous heating in winter
- Satellite TV
- Taxi service
- Parking area
Services on Request
- Personal trainer
- Hairdresser / beautician
- Tourist guide
- Garage and Valet Parking
- Airport transfer services